- 1 cup cookies
- 2 1/4 ap flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter (melted and slightly cooled)
- 2 large egg yolks (beaten)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chocolate chips (I used mini)
- 1 cup cupcakes (: ¾, 1 ½ sticks unsalted butter, softened)
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- For Cookies: Whisk flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In separate bowl, mix sugars, butter, yolks and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Add chocolate chip and mix until incorporated/distributed.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop cookie dough into small balls.
- Place in a zip-lock bag or airtight container that can go in the freezer. Freeze until solid.
- Bake the left over dough in the form of mini cookies for a little cupcake accessory.
- Preheat oven to 375 and bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cookies cool for 2 minutes and then transfer to cooling rack to continue cooling.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk flour, baking powder and salt.
- Beat butter until smooth and add sugar beating until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating until combined each time.
- Mix in flour mixture, alternating with milk and vanilla, beginning and ending with flour.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop batter into prepared cupcake pan.
- Get cookie dough balls out of the fridge and place in cupcake, pushing down into center of batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- When checking to see if done, make sure not to put your toothpick in the middle or you'll get cookie dough.
- Transfer to cooling rack.
- Frost with chocolate buttercream, chocolate swiss meringue or chocolate ganache.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1570Calories from Fat750|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat750|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.