- 1 cup apple purée
- 60 grams butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 360°F.
- Grease a loaf pan with butter and set aside.
- To purée the apples: Remove the pulp of 4 baked apples and mash until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, beat the butter with vanilla and sugar until creamy.
- Add the eggs one by one, beating well after each addition.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and cocoa together. Then, fold them gently into the butter and sugar mixture, alternating with the apple purée.
- Finally, add the chocolate chips, raisins and walnuts into the batter.
- Place in the oven to bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.