Chocolate Chip-Apple Pound CakeAnanás e Hortelã
- 1 cup apple puree
- 60 grams butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1Preheat oven to 360°F.
- 2Grease a loaf pan with butter and set aside.
- 3To purée the apples: Remove the pulp of 4 baked apples and mash until smooth.
- 4In a medium bowl, beat the butter with vanilla and sugar until creamy.
- 5Add the eggs one by one, beating well after each addition.
- 6Sift the flour, baking powder and cocoa together. Then, fold them gently into the butter and sugar mixture, alternating with the apple purée.
- 7Finally, add the chocolate chips, raisins and walnuts into the batter.
- 8Place in the oven to bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.