- 6 inches sponge cake (plain round)
- 2 tablespoons Tia Maria® (or Kahlua liqueur)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk (light)
- 3 ounces dark chocolate (melted)
- Cut the sponge cake into cubes and place them over the base of 6 small dessert glasses. Sprinkle the with liqueur. Next, beat the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add evaporated milk, beating until the mixture is smooth, then add the melted chocolate and continue beating until well combined.
- Pour the chocolate mixture over the sponge cubes in the glasses then refrigerate for several hours or overnight until well chilled.