If you are in need of something sweet and chocolate is on your mind, why not try this recipe for Chocolate Caramel Gourmet Flowers. They are perfect for that holiday party or special occasion that is coming up around the corner. You can prepare 40 of these sweet treats in just 55 minutes, and each morsel only has 90 calories. So stock up on the ingredients so you can make them for every party this year.
- 200 grams milk chocolate
- 200 grams white chocolate
- 100 grams chocolate (Valrhona orange)
- 65 grams butter
- 65 grams sugar
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup (in supermarkets in sugar aisle)
- 100 grams condensed milk
- sesame seeds
- Melt the orange chocolate in the microwave, wait for 2 to 3 minutes before using it.
- Use a brush to coat mold with the chocolate.
- Refrigerate to harden chocolate.
- For the caramel, melt condensed milk, butter, sugar, and syrup in a pan, raise the temperature to boil the mixture.
- Continue stirring for a few minutes so that the mixture thickens.
- Let cool so as not to melt the chocolate.
- Divide sesame seeds in chocolate molds.
- Pour cooled caramel in the chocolate shells.
- Refrigerate so that the caramel hardens.
- Melt the milk chocolate, and pour a layer on top of solidified caramel.
- Refrigerate so that the milk chocolate hardens.
- Melt the white chocolate, and finish by filling each cavity with white chocolate.
- To make sure that the chocolate is easily unmolded, place mold in the freezer for 2 hours.
|Calories90Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.