Bite into a thick chocolate square the will melt in your mouth the moment it touches your tongue. These thick, sweet, gooey chocolate caramels are a fudge you’ve never had before. The dark chocolate provides a bolder, bitter flavor effortlessly married with the sweetness of condensed milk. Vanilla extract enhances the chocolate flavor while adding a delicate sugariness. Cut the firmed chocolate into squares, triangles, or any shape you desire using a heated cookie cutter for a fun display.
- 250 grams dark chocolate
- 70 grams butter
- sweetened condensed milk
- 2 vanilla extract (teaspoos)
- 1Install the flexible bowl.
- 2Place the chocolate and butter (cut in small pieces) in the bowl.
- 3Set the temperature to 180 ° F and the speed to 2.
- 4Cook for 7 minutes using the ""Pulse"" button to maintain the speed.
- 5Change the flexible mixer out for the whisk.
- 6Add the vanilla extract and condensed milk.
- 7Set the speed to 2 and whisk for 2 minutes.
- 8Pour into square molds.
- 9Allow to cool before cutting into pieces.