Chocolate Cake with Red Fruit and CurdHoje para Jantar
- 6 eggs (separated)
- 350 grams sugar
- 200 grams butter
- 350 grams flour
- 20 grams baking powder
- 50 grams cocoa powder
- 250 grams milk
- 1 gelatin sheet (unflavored)
- 1 cup cold water
- 190 grams berries (assorted red)
- 1 eggs
- 75 grams sugar
- 30 milliliters heavy cream
- 70 grams unsalted butter
- 5 grams corn starch
- 300 grams fruit
- 100 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 400 grams semisweet chocolate
- 200 grams unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 100 grams powdered sugar
- 200 milliliters milk
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- 2Butter and flour a cake pan and line the bottom with parchment paper.
- 3For the cake, use an electric mixer with the whisk attachment to beat egg whites until stiff, for about 6 minutes at medium speed.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Use the mixer's paddle attachment to combine 1 cup sugar, butter and egg yolks on medium speed for 6 minutes.
- 6Add flour, baking powder, cocoa, a pinch of salt and milk and beat for 10 more seconds on medium speed.
- 7Gently fold in stiff egg whites with a rubber spatula until incorporated.
- 8Pour batter into a greased and floured cake pan.
- 9Smooth top of the cake with the spatula. Bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes.
- 10Test cake for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center.
- 11If the toothpick comes out clean the cake is done.
- 12For the red fruit curd, soak gelatin in 1 cup of cold water.
- 13In a bowl, combine berries, egg, sugar, heavy cream, butter and cornstarch and mix on high speed for 7 minutes.
- 14Drain gelatin.
- 15Add gelatin and mix for 20 seconds on speed 8. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- 16For the red fruit filling, heat fruit, sugar and vanilla extract in a saucepan over low heat and bring to a boil.
- 17Stir constantly, until sugar dissolves and mixture is syrupy.
- 18For the chocolate icing, break chocolate into pieces and melt in a water bath or the microwave.
- 19Add butter cut into small pieces and stir well until mixture is smooth and chocolate is melted.
- 20 Add powdered sugar and mix for several minutes until smooth and creamy.
- 21For the milk sauce, in a saucepan over low heat, heat milk, butter, sugar and cocoa until sugar and cocoa have dissolved well.
- 22For assembly, let cake cool completely and cut n half.
- 23Place bottom cake half on a serving dish.
- 24Carefully pour milk sauce over the top of the cake to moisten the cake.
- 25Add a layer of red fruit filling on top.
- 26Add a layer of red fruit curd on top of the filling.
- 27Place the other cake half on top.
- 28Pierce the top cake layer several times with a skewer and drizzle with remaining milk sauce.
- 29Let it soak in for a few minutes.
- 30Top with the chocolate icing Place remaining icing in a pastry bag and pipe decorative, small balls on sides of the cake.
- 31Using a round spatula, drag half of each chocolate ball to form a decorative border.
- 32Repeat steps until all sides of cake are decorated.
- 33To serve, cut cake into slices and arrange on plates.
Chocolate Cake with Oreo Cream FillingTastes Better from Scratch
German Chocolate Cake Coconut Pecan Frosting and fillingCreated by Diane
Chocolate Cake with Cream FillingSpicy Southern Kitchen
Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Mousse FillingTastes Better from Scratch
REESE’S OREO CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH FUNFETTI COOKIE DOUGH FILLINGThe Spiffy Cookie
Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter FillingCinnamon Girl
Easy Chocolate Cake with Cherry Pie FillingThe Spruce
Wet Chocolate Cakes With Liquid FillingCooking Come
Molten Chocolate Cake with Nutella Filling for TwoMind Over Batter
Chocolate Cake w Almond Cream FillingHungry Rabbit
Moist Chocolate-Beet CakeDavid Lebovitz
Earthquake CakeBaking Network
Moist Chocolate Cake in a Cuphttp://www.ricardocuisine.com/
Nigel Slater's Extremely Moist Chocolate-Beet CakeFood52
Moist Chocolate CakeRecetas del Señor Señor
Moist Chocolate & Zucchini CakeStonesoup
Boca Negra (Fudgy, moist, chocolate cake)Pink Post-It Note
Moist Chocolate and Speculoos CakeOn dine chez Nanou