Chocolate Cake with Caramel and Salt prepared in the MicrowaveMadeleine Cocina
When you don’t have all day to prepare that perfect decadent dessert for your special someone, but still want to show them just how much you love them, then why not try this Chocolate Cake with Caramel and Salt prepared in the Microwave. Yes, that is correct. It is prepared in the microwave and the best part is that it only takes 25 minutes to prepare. So gather the ingredients and enjoy the decadent cake with a glass of milk.
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons chocolate (/cocoa powder)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 eggs (beated)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons caramel syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1Mix the flour, sugar, chocolate powder, baking powder, salt, egg, milk, and oil in a bowl.
- 2Once the ingredients are completely mixed, take half of the mixture and pour it into a small coffee mug or teacup. Pour the caramel syrup on top and then sprinkle the sea salt over it.
- 3Pour the rest of the mixture into the coffee mug/tea cup.
- 4Place the tea cup in the microwave and let it cook for one minute and thirty seconds at maximum heat.
- 5Check to see if it is fully cooked by sticking a toothpick into the mixture. If the center is still not fully cooked, place the cup in the microwave at 30 second intervals until the cake is fully cooked.
- 6Once the cake is fully cooked, serve and enjoy.
PER SERVING *
|Calories750Calories from Fat400|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat400|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.