When you crave cake, but are short on time, this recipe can help. Not only that, you get perfectly proportioned, individual cakes. Bake and serve in a coffee mug for a touch of the unusual.
- 125 chocolate (gramsdark)
- 40 grams butter
- 3 eggs
- 75 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 teaspoons coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- powdered sugar
- In a bowl, melt chocolate and butter in the microwave.
- Add coconut milk. Stir.
- In another bowl break the eggs, add sugar, flour, baking powder, vanilla, and melted chocolate.
- Fill cups 2/3 full maximum.
- Cook for 1.5 minutes to 2 minutes at 850 w, but the cooking will depend on the size of your cups.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, and serve.
Julie C. 5 Jul 2015
This is perfect for just me! I can make a cake for myself in two minutes flat. What a delicious way to have just a little something sweet. You must try this recipe. I add a caramel or two in there for extra flavor. Wow, it’s good!