Chocolate Cake Express in 2 Minutes, or Coffee Mug CakeOn dine chez Nanou
When you crave cake, but are short on time, this recipe can help. Not only that, you get perfectly proportioned, individual cakes. Bake and serve in a coffee mug for a touch of the unusual.
- 125 chocolate (gramsdark)
- 40 grams butter
- 3 eggs
- 75 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 5 teaspoons coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- powdered sugar
- 1In a bowl, melt chocolate and butter in the microwave.
- 2Add coconut milk. Stir.
- 3In another bowl break the eggs, add sugar, flour, baking powder, vanilla, and melted chocolate.
- 4Fill cups 2/3 full maximum.
- 5Cook for 1.5 minutes to 2 minutes at 850 w, but the cooking will depend on the size of your cups.
- 6Sprinkle with powdered sugar, and serve.