Chocolate CakeL'Antro dell'Alchimista
The photo speaks a thousand words. You and I both know that looks like the most delicious treat you have seen in awhile. Well today is your lucky day because this Chocolate Cake recipe is pretty easy to prepare. Try out this Chocolate Cake recipe for your family and shock them with this delectable treat. You will be sure to wow your family with this Chocolate Cake recipe. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or give this Chocolate Cake recipe a star rating!
- 350 grams all-purpose flour
- 160 grams butter (cut into pieces)
- 200 grams brown sugar
- 80 grams cocoa (bittersweet)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons baking soda
- milk (3 dl.)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 4 drops lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ground cinnamon
- ground cloves
- 1Preheat the oven to 180C.
- 2Beat the butter with the brown sugar until creamy and foamy.
- 3Add the baking soda, cinnamon, cloves, and the vanilla extract. Add the eggs one at a time.
- 4Sift together 330 grams of the flour and the cocoa. Mix the lemon juice in with the milk, and add both the flour/cocoa mixture and the milk/lemon mixture to the butter/sugar mixture, a little at a time, alternating between them.
- 5Pour the batter into a 24 centimeter buttered and floured cake pan.
- 6Bake the cake for approximately 40 minutes.
- 7Remove the cake from the oven, cool it completely and serve it sprinkled with powdered sugar.
PER SERVING *
|Calories900Calories from Fat350|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat350|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.