Chocolate CakeAs receitas lá de casa
One can never have too many recipes for chocolate cake, unless you land on one that you rely on time and again. This could very well be that cake recipe. It's a classic one-bowl batter that's mixed together all at once with an electric mixer. Be sure to beat it for the full five minutes before pouring intto the pan and baking. The frosting is cooked until creamy and allowed to cool before spreading over the cooled cake. Sheer perfection.
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- 2In a bowl, add all ingredients and beat for 5 minutes with an electric mixer.
- 3Pour batter in a greased and flour cake pan.
- 4Bake in preheated oven for 50-60 minutes.
- 5Cool and remove from pan.
- 6For the icing, combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and heat over low heat.
- 7Stir until smooth and creamy. Let cool and frost cake.