A good quality blender is often as effective as an electric mixer for mixing together certain cake batters, including this one. Simply combine all the ingredients in the blender's jar and mix until thoroughly smooth and combined; some models are equ…
pped with a "mixer" function, but if not just blend on medium-high speed. Because this cake is made with oil rather than butter, it has a very soft and tender crumb.
- 4 eggs
- 400 grams sugar
- 400 grams flour
- 200 grams oil
- 200 milliliters milk
- 200 grams chocolate (powder)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Grease and flour a cake pan.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and mix well.
- Pour the batter in the cake pan, and bake for about 45 minutes.