Chocolate Cafe PuddingKitchenAid
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 cups whole milk (or 2%)
- 1 tablespoon coffee concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (or margarine)
- 1In a medium sauce pan, add sugar, cocoa powder, and corn starch; mix well.
- 2Add milk, coffee and vanilla to the pan; move to stove over medium-low heat.
- 3Whisk ingredients well. Continue whisking every few minutes to prevent lumping. mixture will start to thicken, looking smooth and creamy.
- 4Once mixture comes to a slight boil, remove from heat and transfer to serving bowls. Serve immediately or cover tightly with saran wrap and refrigerate to cool. Optional: Top with whipped cream and fresh berries.