Risotto is a warming and comforting dish that is great for days when you can take you time leisurely preparing dinner. This risotto is studded with carrots and mushrooms. The carrots give the risotto a slightly sweet and fresh flavor, while the mushrooms lend their earthy flavor to the dish for a perfectly balanced meal. Some onion and garlic create a delicious and aromatic base for the rice while a bit of parmesan cheese adds a nice salty creaminess.
- 125 grams chocolate (70% cocoa)
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 eggs (organic)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 125 grams yogurt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons carob
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- powdered sugar (optional)
- Grease a bundt pan with butter and coat with flour. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a pan, break the chocolate into small pieces, then add the water and honey and cook over low heat until melted and smooth.
- In a bowl, beat eggs well with sugar until well combined. Add the yogurt and oil and stir well. Add the mixture to the melted chocolate mixture, stirring constantly.
- Gradually add flour and baking powder and beat well until you have a smooth batter.
- Place the prepared pan and bake until cooked (toothpick test).
- Unmold and serve sprinkled with powdered sugar, if desired.