Chocolate Brownies with Walnuts and RhubarbReceitas Da Felicidade!
Rhubarb, also known as the "pie plant," is also exceptional when added to other kinds of sweets, including these fudgy brownies. Walnuts add crunch but can be omitted if desired or subsituted with other nuts, including hazelnuts or pecans. When choosing rhubarb, look for stalks that are bright in color with minimal green spots; they should also be moist and not too dried out. Treat them just like celery to thinly slice.
- 1 bar baking chocolate
- 220 grams butter
- 300 grams sugar
- 5 eggs
- 120 grams flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 rhubarb stalks (sliced)
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Grease a baking pan with butter and dust with flour.
- 3Melt the chocolate and butter in a water bath.
- 4Remove from heat and set aside for it to cool.
- 5Mix the sugar and eggs until whitish.
- 6Gradually, add the melted chocolate mixture, stirring constantly.
- 7Mix the flour with the cocoa powder, baking powder, coarsely chopped walnuts, and rhubarb and add to the previous mixture.
- 8Pour the batter in the pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- 9Once cooked, remove from oven, and cut into squares.
- 10Accompany with a scoop of ice cream to taste.