It's your favorite chocolate chip cookie in a warm yeast bread. This chocolate brioche will melt in your mouth with each bite. A light egg wash makes this bread an attractive addition to any table.
- 130 milliliters milk (warm)
- 350 grams flour (type 55)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 egg (for brushing)
- 10 grams baker's yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 70 grams butter
- 80 grams sugar
- 125 grams milk chocolate (broken into pieces)
- Begin by putting into the cup milk, salt, sugar and margarine.
- Set 1 min., temp. 37 º, spd. 2.
- Add the previously beaten egg and yeast and set 10 sec., spd. 2.
- Add the chocolate into small pieces and involve for a few seconds at spd. 3.
- Add the flour and schedule 1 min., Vel. spike.
- Check if the dough ball doesn't stick to the cup's walls.
- If it does, add a little more flour and schedule another minute in spike level, or until the flour is well mixed.
- Let the dough rise in the cup until it doubles in volume. With floured hands, form balls and place in a english cake mold, greased with margarine and floured. Bake at 50ºC, for about 30 minutes.
- Remove and brush the surface with one egg yolk.
- Increase the oven temperature to 180. Degrees Celsius and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Check with a toothpick to verify the baking, remove and leave it to cool on a grid.
- Serve warm, spread with chocolate cream and hazelnuts (or not!) with a glass of milk. Of course, that's just a suggestion!
PER SERVING *
|Calories750Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.