- 1 cup SunButter Creamy
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cacao
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1/8 teaspoon gluten free baking soda
- Heat oven to 350˚F. Grease a 9×5-inch baking dish; set aside.
- In medium bowl, cream SunButter, vanilla and honey.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating between each addition.
- Once batter is creamy, add cacao, baking soda, sea salt and cinnamon. Mix until everything is incorporated. Batter will be thick!
- Spread batter into prepared baking dish Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool and cut into 12 slices. Best if eaten within 1 to 2 days.