- 1 granny smith apples (large)
- 1 lemon
- 30 chocolate wafer cookies
- 1 1/2 cups whipped cream
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup peanuts (chopped)
- Attach Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Insert food holder into center of one end of apple and secure onto attachment. Insert food skewer through apple, up to first mark. Attach Thick Blade to attachment. Position bowl under blade to catch apple. Turn Stand Mixer to Speed 2 and position blade against apple to process.
- Cut apple sheets into 2-inch squares and toss with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- To assemble, top 1 wafer cookie with 1 teaspoon whipped cream and apple slice. Repeat this layering twice, ending with cookie on top. Repeat with remaining cookies and apples. Yields about 10 stacks.
- Top with warm chocolate sauce, additional whipped cream and chopped nuts, if desired. Serve immediately.