Chocolate-Almond Zebra CakeChloé Delice
If you are searching for a rich and hearty, yet fun and funky sweet treat to bring to your next holiday party, special occasion or birthday celebration, then try this recipe for Chocolate-Almond Zebra Cake. This creative cake is both decadent and beautifully decorated. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go grocery shopping so you make this sweet treat for your loved ones. We hope they love this delicious dessert as much as we do.
- canola oil (25 cl.)
- 250 grams granulated sugar
- milk (10 cl.)
- 4 eggs
- 255 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 45 grams unsweetened cocoa powder
- 40 grams almond flour
- yellow food coloring (powder)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2In a bowl, mix the oil, sugar, milk, and eggs by hand. The mixture must be smooth.
- 3In a second bowl, pour 300 grams of batter.
- 4In the bowl with the most batter, sift 125 grams of flour, 1/3 teaspoon of baking powder, and 45 grams of unsweetened cocoa powder that you have previously mixed together.
- 5In the second bowl, sift 130 grams of flour, 45 grams of almond four, the rest of the baking soda, and a pinch of yellow food coloring powder, which you have also previously mixed together.
- 6Pour the batter in a cake tin (with hinge) as follows:
- 7A tablespoon of almond batter in the middle of the pan, a tablespoon of chocolate batter in the middle of the almond batter tablespoon, and so on in order to form batter circles.
- 8Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- 9Let it cool for 5 minutes before removing the hinge of the tin.