- 1 cup Silk Vanilla Almondmilk
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 bananas
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups ice (adjust ice to your desired thickness, more ice for a thicker smoothie, less for a thinner smoothie)
PER SERVING *
|Calories70Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat45|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Francisca 1 Feb
Loved the idea! Turned it into a post work out smoothie changing the to tb spoons of chocolate powder for just half a spoon, and the other 1,5 for vegan chocolate protein powder, and the almond butter for another another banana. More protein and less fat! Tasted so good!
Urtė Peldavičiūtė 20 Jul 2017
Because i'm a sucer for sweets, for me it needed a bit sugar, but i think it's an amazing healthy chocolate smoothie 👌🏼
Kim 28 Apr 2017
It's much better with 1 whole frozen and chopped banana, only 3/4 cup of ice. But pretty high in calories. You really don't need the almond butter. (200 calories.) Instead of the cocoa powder and almond butter, substitute a plant based scoop of Chocolate protein powder, such as Raw Meal. It's only 120 calories, more protein and way less fat. If you throw in 3/4 c blueberries and chocolate liquid stevia, plus a handful of frozen kale (just freeze it yourself after you buy it fresh and organic, already washed and chopped) .... then you've got a way healthier smoothie, less calorie and even better tasting!!!!!
Pamela W. 19 Apr 2016
I loved it and would make it again next time I will substitute the almond butter for peanut butter just for a delightful treat and no I did not make any changes