Choco/Chestnut Desserts for a Gourmet ChristmasOn dine chez Nanou
Break away from your routine. Try our Choco/Chestnut Desserts for a Gourmet Christmas this morning. You will fall in love with this recipe it will become your new routine. Let us know your thoughts about this Choco/Chestnut Desserts for a Gourmet Christmas by commenting below. You can also give this recipe a star rating for others to follow along. We hope you love this recipe as much as we do. It is delicious! And full of flavor!
- 60 grams butter (soft)
- 45 grams powdered sugar
- 15 grams ground almonds
- 25 grams eggs (whole, beaten to omelette consistency)
- 30 grams flour
- 90 grams flour
- 30 grams dark chocolate
- 10 grams butter
- 1 egg whites
- 10 grams caster sugar
- 1 egg yolks
- 75 grams chestnut cream
- 75 grams chestnut purée
- 25 grams butter (soft)
- 1 dash dark rum
- 120 grams dark chocolate
- 2 grams gelatin
- 100 grams milk
- 200 grams whipping cream (35/38%)
- 1Preheat oven to 160C.
- 2Mix the softened butter, icing sugar, ground almonds, 25 grams egg, 30 grams flour, and a pinch of salt.
- 3When the mixture is consistent, add 90 grams flour and mix quickly. (Do not wait until it makes a ball.)
- 4Spread between 2 greaseproof sheets of paper.
- 5Cut out the desired shapes and freeze for at least 20 minutes.
- 6Bake for about 15 minutes.
- 7Melt the chocolate and butter together.
- 8Whisk the egg whites with sugar until they form peaks.
- 9Whisk in the egg yolk.
- 10Drizzle the chocolate/butter in, then using a spatula mix gently.
- 11Pour over the pastry previously baked.
- 12Bake 10 minutes at 180C.
- 13Cool and freeze everything. (Freezing will allow the chestnut to spread without breaking the biscuit).
- 14In a bowl, mix the chestnut cream, the chestnut puree, and the butter until combined thoroughly.
- 15Add a dash of rum.
- 16Place plastic wrap on the bowl-the wrap must touch the cream.
- 17Remove the cake from the freezer and gently spread the chestnut cream on the cake.
- 18Return immediately to the freezer.
- 19Soften gelatin in cold water.
- 20Boil the milk, then add the softened gelatin.
- 21Stir until dissolved.
- 22Pour 1/3 of the liquid over the chocolate (melted), stir, then pour the rest. The texture should be smooth and shiny.
- 23The mixture should remain at 40/45C (reheat if necessary).
- 24Mount the whipped cream, it should be a bit liquid.
- 25Stir a large spoonful of chocolate cream (the temperature is important because cream that is too hot would melt) stir vigorously, then add the remaining cream and fold it gently to the chocolate.
- 26Pour the mousse into the mould.
PER SERVING *
|Calories910Calories from Fat580|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat580|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.