- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup (plus more to taste)
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder (or unsweetened cocoa powder)
- 1/4 cup almond butter (creamy)
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 4 avocado (medium, pitted, and peeled)
- 1/4 cup shelled hemp seeds (or 1/4 cup, 35g blanched slivered almonds, to serve)
- Throw the milk, maple syrup, cacao powder, almond butter, peppermint extract, and salt into your KitchenAid® Power Plus® blender container, secure the lid, and process on variable speed 4 for 5 to 10 seconds until well combined. Add the avocados, secure the lid again, remove the center lid cap, and insert the tamper.
- Holding the tamper in place with a firm grip, process on variable speed 11 for 20 to 30 seconds, using the tamper to guide the ingredients through the blades until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the mixture into four dessert bowls or cocktail glasses, and chill in the fridge for a couple of hours.
- Serve topped with the hemp seeds or blanched almonds.