Chives and Onion Cream Cheese ToastAs receitas lá de casa
With all the refinement of bruschetta, these chive and onion cream cheese toasts topped with fresh tomatoes will steal the show as a tasty appetizer or addition to the dinner table. Ready in just 20 minutes, these cream cheese toasts are easy to make when you are in a hurry.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 package fresh cheese (spreadable)
- 1 tablespoon french fried onions (chopped)
- 10 chives (stems, chopped)
- 6 sliced bread
- 1 tomatoes (medium, diced)
- poppy seeds (to taste)
- olive oil (to taste)
- 1Stir the olive oil into the cheese to make it softer.
- 2Add the fried onion and chopped chives, and stir well.
- 3Toast the bread and, while still warm, generously spread the cream cheese blend on the bread.
- 4Top with diced tomato, sprinkle with poppy seeds, and drizzle with a little olive oil to serve.