- 1/2 cup hellmann's or best foods real mayonnaise
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup plain tortilla chips
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 1 oz)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese, lime juice and ground chipotle in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with mayonnaise mixture, then sprinkle with crushed tortilla chips.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.