Chipotle-lime Chicken SkewersBest Foods
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper (OR 1 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, finely chopped)
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1Combine all ingredients except chicken in medium bowl; reserve 1/2 cup mayonnaise mixture.
- 2Thread chicken on skewers*, then brush with remaining mayonnaise mixture.
- 3Grill or broil chicken, turning once, 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve chicken skewers with reserved mayonnaise mixture.