- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 18 corn tortillas (cut into wedges)
- 26 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 1 knorr chicken flavor bouillon cube
- 2 chorizo sausage (links, crumbled)
- 1 Knorr Onion Minicubes
- 1 knorr garlic minicub
- 2 knorr chipotl minicub
- 1/3 cup crema mexican (or sour cream)
- 1/4 cup queso blanco
- vegetable oil (additional, for frying tortillas)
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in tomatoes and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep skillet or saucepot and fry tortilla wedges, in batches, until golden; drain on paper towels.
- Brown chorizo in a small skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove tomato mixture from heat and stir in Knorr® Onion MiniCube, Knorr® Garlic MiniCube and Knorr® Chipotle MiniCubes. Add tortillas, stirring to coat. Simmer about 1 minute or until tortillas are slightly softened.
- Layer half the tortillas on a serving platter. Top with half the chorizo; repeat.
- Serve drizzled with crema and sprinkle with cheese.