- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 carrots (large, sliced)
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 Knorr Onion Minicubes
- 1 knorr garlic minicub
- 2 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 pound potatoes (peeled, if desired, and cubed)
- 2 knorr chipotl minicub
- Heat oil in large deep skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken in 2 batches, stirring occasionally. Add carrots and next 5 ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered 1 hour.
- Add peppers and potatoes and simmer covered 1 hour or until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are very tender. Stir in Knorr® Chipotle MiniCubes. Garnish with chopped cilantro and chopped avocado. Serve with hot cooked rice and lime wedges.