Chipotle Pork and Chicken SatayPork
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin
- 12 ounces chicken thighs (Skinless, Boneless)
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon chipotles in adobo (Chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (Minced)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1Trim fat from pork. Cut pork into 1-inch cubes. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. Thread 3 pork pieces on 8 of the skewers, leaving a 1/4-inch space between pieces. Thread 3 chicken pieces on each remaining skewer. Place skewers on tray. Sprinkle salt and black pepper over pork and chicken. Cover with plastic wrap; chill for 15 minutes to 2 hours. Prepare Chipotle Barbecue Sauce.
- 2Lightly grease the rack of an indoor electric grill or lightly coat with cooking spray. Preheat grill. Place the pork kabobs on the grill rack. If using a covered grill, close lid. Grill until meat is slightly pink in center and juices run clear, brushing generously with the Chipotle Barbecue Sauce halfway through cooking. (For a covered grill, allow 5 to 7 minutes, giving kabobs a quarter turn once halfway through grilling. For an uncovered grill, allow 12 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally.) Remove pork kabobs from grill and keep warm.
- 3Place chicken kabobs on the grill rack. If using a covered grill, close lid. Grill until chicken is tender and no longer pink, brushing generously with the remaining sauce halfway through cooking. (For a covered grill, allow 3 to 5 minutes, giving kabobs a quarter turn once halfway through grilling. For an uncovered grill, allow 10 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally to cook evenly.)
- 4Chipotle Barbecue Sauce: In a saucepan combine barbecue sauce, chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, garlic, and honey. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Boil gently, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Set aside to cool slightly. Makes about 1/2 cup.
PER SERVING *
|Calories60Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Beef Satayspoon fork bacon
Homemade SatayBear Naked Food
Chicken SatayThe Peach Kitchen
Malaysian Beef SatayDelicious.
Easiest Chicken Satay SaladFlavour and Savour
Beef SatayEveryDay with Rachael Ray
Brown Sugar Barbecue SauceBaked by Rachel
Easy BBQ Baby Back Pork Ribschowhound.com
Best Ever Homemade BBQ SauceChef In Training
Easy Slow-Baked BBQ Short RibsOnce Upon A Chef
Homemade BBQ SauceGimme Some Oven
Raspberry Chipotle Shrimp SkewersGarnished Plate
Smoky Beef Ribs with Sriracha BBQ Beer SauceDroolworthy
Smoky-Sweet BBQ Beef Short Ribschowhound.com
Home made BBQ sauceLets cook fusion
Chicken SatayYour Homebased Mom
Chicken SataySalu Salo Recipes