Chipotle-Lime Crusted Chicken TendersBest Foods
- 2/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (finely)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle chile pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (cut into strips)
- 1/2 cup plain tortilla chips (crushed)
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cheese, lime juice and ground chipotle in medium bowl. Stir chicken tenders into Mayonnaise mixture to coat all sides. Evenly coat chicken tortilla crumbs, pressing crumbs into chicken. Arrange chicken on baking sheet sprayed with no-stick cooking spray.
- 3Bake until chicken is thoroughly cooked and golden, about 15 minutes.