- 7 ounces chipotles in adobo
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 pound boneless flank steak
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 cups Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- Process 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, chili and lime juice in food processor or blender until smooth. Arrange steak in baking dish. Rub both sides with mayonnaise mixture. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine cilantro, garlic salt and remaining 3/4 cup Mayonnaise in small bowl; cover and chill.
- Grill steak, turning once, 8 minutes or until desired doneness. Slice steak and serve with cilantro sauce.