- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon dri oregano leaves, crush
- 1 clove garlic
- 36 clams, well scrub
- 1 1/2 cups ragu old world style pasta sauc
- 2 teaspoons chipotles in adobo
- 1/4 cup whipping heavy cream (optional)
- 16 boxes linguine (16 oz.,cooked and drained)
- Bring wine, oregano and garlic to a boil in deep 12-inch nonstick skillet over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes.
- Stir in Pasta Sauce, chipotle peppers and cream. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in clams and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered 10 minutes or until clams open. (Discard any unopened shells). Serve over hot linguine.