- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese ( , about 3 oz., divided)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 ounces cooked chicken (shredded, about 1-1/3 cups)
- 2 plum tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 1 knorr chipotle minicube (crumbled)
- 1 prebaked pizza crust (12-inch, thin style)
- 1/2 cup red onion (thinly sliced)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- In medium bowl, combine chicken, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 4 tablespoons mozzarella, cilantro and MiniCube. Evenly spread on pizza crust, then top with tomatoes, onion and remaining 2 tablespoons mozzarella. Arrange on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.