Chipotle Chicken PizzaBest Foods
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 6 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese ( , about 3 oz., divided)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 6 ounces cooked chicken (shredded, about 1-1/3 cups)
- 2 plum tomatoes (thinly sliced)
- 1 Knorr Chipotle MiniCube (crumbled)
- 1 pre-baked pizza crusts (12-inch, thin style)
- 1/2 cup red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2In medium bowl, combine chicken, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 4 tablespoons mozzarella, cilantro and MiniCube. Evenly spread on pizza crust, then top with tomatoes, onion and remaining 2 tablespoons mozzarella. Arrange on baking sheet.
- 3Bake 15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.