Chinese-Style Chicken and MushroomsLolibox
In a time crunch and looking for a quick meal? This Chinese-Style Chicken and Mushrooms recipe will be ready in a matter of minutes. Salty soy sauce is balanced by the super spicy Tabasco sauce and bitter ginger puree. Cornstarch helps thicken the blended sauce and helps it stick to the shrimp during the cooking process. Serve warm over a cup of white rice, Asian noodles, or in a bowl by themselves for a low carb option.
- 400 grams chicken
- 3 teaspoons corn starch
- 1/2 cup water
- soy sauce (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger (grated, or ground ginger)
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 garlic cloves
- 100 grams Paris mushrooms
- olive oil
- 1Cut the chicken into large cubes.
- 2In a large bowl, mix the cornstarch, water, soy sauce, salt, pepper, grated ginger, sugar, and chopped garlic.
- 3Add the chicken, mix well, and marinate for 15 minutes.
- 4Clean the mushrooms and cut them into strips.
- 5Heat a little olive oil in a large skillet on high heat, add the mushrooms and saute.
- 6Remove the mushrooms from the skillet.
- 7Add the chicken and marinade to the skillet.
- 8Sauté all for a couple of minutes, stirring continuously, without allowing the ingredients to scorch.
- 9Add the cooked mushrooms.
- 10Mix and simmer on low heat for about ten minutes.
- 11Serve immediately.