- 4 white fish fillets (such as sea bream or snapper)
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 4 1/2 ounces button mushrooms (thinly sliced)
- 1 inch fresh ginger (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup snow peas (trimmed, halved diagonally)
- steamed rice (to serve)
- Place fish on a flat heatproof plate inside of a large bamboo steamer basket. Whisk together soy sauce, peanut oil and cornstarch. Season then pour over fish. Arrange mushrooms, ginger and snow peas over fish then cover with steamer lid. Steam for 5 mins, or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve immediately with steamed rice.