This colorful pork salad is loaded with great flavor. Cut boneless pork chops or pork roast into strips for the "pork strips" called for in this recipe. Serve salad with breadsticks.
- 1 pound pork stir-fry strips
- 1/2 cup stir fry sauce (purchased)
- 1/2 red onion (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 20 ounces pea pods (frozen, thawed and drained)
- 8 ounces mandarin oranges (drained)
- 3 ounces chow mein noodles
- Marinate pork strips in sauce for 30 minutes. In large nonstick skillet, stir-fry pork and onion over medium-high heat for about 4-5 minutes. In a large bowl, toss all ingredients together.