- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons chinese rice wine (or dry sherry)
- 3/4 teaspoon chili sauce (or according to taste, I use ½ teaspoon)
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil (Asian)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable (or peanut oil)
- 4 garlic cloves (medium, finely chopped, 4 teaspoon- 1 ½ tablespoons chopped garlic)
|Calories25Calories from Fat┅|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat┅|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Avery Stern 10 Aug 2018
Great it came out really well but the portion was smaller that I expected
Brian Dipalmo 13 Feb 2018
Was making a large amount of chicken with stir fry vegetables so I doubled all the ingredients in the sauce to match the amount of food I made. It came delicious. The only thing I would do differently next time is I would add more chili sauce than what is recommended, (1/2 tsp), to add a little more kick. I had added 1 tsp since I was make double the amount and still needed a bit more in my opinion. Otherwise all the other ingredients were on point. I’ve finally found the recipe for a good garlic sauce I’ve been looking for.
Hello Bear 15 Dec 2017
Have used it in pass, very good and easy to make.
Artist 12 Dec 2017
It’s was good- all my stir fry dishes are slightly different- i added twice garlic and ginger-i added celery, red/yellow/orange Bell peppers, carrot, petite sirloin thin cut, green onion and large bulb green onion,