My favorite salad @ The Cheesecake Factory Now I can enjoy making it at home !https://paticlark.wordpress.com/2013/06/01/chinese-chicken-salad-recipe-from-the-cheesecake-factory/
- 8 oz – Iceberg Lettuce, cored and chopped
- 4 oz. – Romaine Lettuce, cored and chopped
- 4 oz. – Red Cabbage, cored and sliced thin
- 4 oz. – Bean Sprouts
- 2 oz. – Green Onions, chopped
- 8 oz. – Poached Chicken, sliced thin
- 8 oz. – Sesame-Plum Dressing (available in fine food markets)
- 16 ea. – Mandarin Orange Segments
- 4 oz. – Crispy Rice Noodles
- 4 oz. – Crispy Won Ton Strips ( do not add -these are not GF optional for non GF )
- 4 oz. – Blue Diamond Slivered Almonds, toasted
- 2 tsps. – Black & White Sesame Seeds
- 2 ea. – Snow Peas, sliced thin
- – Place all of the ingredients into a mixing bowl. – Toss the ingredients together until evenly combined. – Mound the ingredients into a large serving bowls.
- – Place the mandarin orange segments around the salad – Top the salad with a little more crispy rice noodles and won tons. – Sprinkle the Blue Diamond slivered almonds and sesame seeds over the salad – Garnish the salad with some thinly sliced snow peas.