- 1/2 cup parsley leaves (packed, about 1 bunch)
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves (packed, about 1 bunch)
- 1 garlic clove (each, peeled)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Combine parsley, cilantro, garlic, salt, cumin and crushed red pepper flakes in KitchenAid® 3.5 Cup Food Chopper Work Bowl. Set to Chop and Process 20 seconds or until finely chopped, scraping sides and bottom of Work Bowl as needed.
- Add olive oil through Drizzle Basin with machine running followed by vinegar until fully incorporated.
- Chef’s Tip: Sauce can be made up to a day in advance by omitting the vinegar and adding it right before serving. Marinate 2# of skirt steak, chicken breast, or pork tenderloin in 75% of the finished product. After your protein of choice is seared, grilled, or baked, you can slice, spoon the rest over the meat, and then serve.