Chimichurri sauce is an Argentinian condiment that usually accompanies a grilled steak. Argentinian don't mess around with their meat and this simple but addicting sauce proves it. It is tangy and acidic with some kick to it. It does not overpower the steak like the American steak sauces. And best of all, quick and easy to make…
Make it ahead of time and let the flavors infuse for at least 2 hours. It can keep in the fridge up to a week.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- On an aluminum foil sheet, place the Serrano chili and cook in oven until blackened
- Remove the stem of the Serrano chili and cut chili into smaller pieces
- In a food processor or blender, combine all the ingredients and blend well. Pulse at first to get a good grind.
- Store in a container or jar and let the ingredients infuse flavor for at least 2 hours. The Chimichurri sauce can keep in the fridge for 1 week.