Chilled Passion Fruit TartReceitas Da Felicidade!
This recipe for Chilled Passion Fruit Tart is amazing down to the last creamy bite. It takes 30 minutes to prepare this cool and dreamy dessert. Ingredients include powdered packs of passion fruit gelatin, powdered sugar, corn flakes, oatmeal cookies, butter, Greek yogurt, frozen passion fruit pulp, cream, and condensed milk. Each spoonful of this decadent dessert will take you away to sweet treat heaven.
- 2 powdered gelatin (packs passion fruit)
- 90 grams powdered sugar
- 100 grams corn flakes
- 6 oatmeal cookies
- 100 grams butter
- 1 container greek yogurt
- 1 bag passion fruit pulp (frozen, defrosted, available in international aisles)
- 1 container cream
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1Make the gelatin powder according to package instructions.
- 2Combine the sugar, corn flakes, and oatmeal cookies in a blender and grind for approximately 20 seconds on medium.
- 3Add the butter and blend for 15 more seconds on medium.
- 4Evenly line the bottom of a cake pan with the mixture.
- 5Store in the refrigerator to cool.
- 6Combine the yogurt, passion fruit pulp (saving a bit to garnish), cream, and condensed milk. Grind for approximately 2 minutes on low-medium speed.
- 7Finally, add the prepared gelatin and blend for several seconds.
- 8Pour the mixture into the crusted cake pan and refrigerate it for at least 4 hours before serving.
- 9Garnish with a touch of extra passion fruit pulp.