- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey (or ground beef)
- 1 onions (medium, chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (large, diced)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 19 cans red kidney beans
- 11 cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 jar ragu old world style pasta sauc
- 60 whole wheat tortillas (or tomato tortillas, burrito size)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown ground turkey in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Add onion, red pepper and chili powder and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in beans, corn and Pasta Sauce.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using one tortilla at a time, press into a 4-cup microwave-safe bowl to form bowl shape. Microwave at HIGH 1-1/2 minutes. Let cool 1 minute. Gently lift out and arrange on serving plate. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- To serve, spoon chili into tortilla bowls, then sprinkle with cheese.