- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey (or ground beef)
- 1 onions (medium, chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (large, diced)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 19 cans red kidney beans
- 11 cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 jar Ragu® Old World Style® Pasta Sauce
- 60 whole wheat tortillas (or tomato tortillas, burrito size)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown ground turkey in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Add onion, red pepper and chili powder and cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in beans, corn and Pasta Sauce.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using one tortilla at a time, press into a 4-cup microwave-safe bowl to form bowl shape. Microwave at HIGH 1-1/2 minutes. Let cool 1 minute. Gently lift out and arrange on serving plate. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- To serve, spoon chili into tortilla bowls, then sprinkle with cheese.
Rock Your World ChiliBudget Savvy Diva
ChiliBS' In The Kitchen
Tex-Mex Corn Tortilla QuicheA Sprinkle of This and That
Chili inside, chilly outside - Chicken chiliCulinary Ginger
Crispy Black Bean + Feta TacosDinner with Julie
Mouthwatering Baked Buffalo Chicken Hellmann's
ChiliSan Pasqual's Kitchen
Thick and Hearty ChiliBrown Eyed Baker
Corn Tortilla QuicheAllRecipes
Smoky and Sweet Turkey ChiliHealthy. Delicious.
Creamy Enchiladas VerdesHellmann's
Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken TacosThe Lemon Bowl
ChiliI am THAT lady
Easy Crockpot ChiliThe Lovebugs Blog - Same
Chilaquiles with Sprouted Corn TortillasFood Fash
Simple Turkey Chili with Kidney BeansThe Cake Chica
Chili for Chilly WeatherBitter Sweet
Corn Tortilla CasseroleMy Daily Moment
Easy Chicken Enchilada CasseroleJo Cooks
Sweet Potato ChiliJoy in every season
Corn and Black Bean Tortilla TartHip Foodie Mom
Mexican Lasagna with Corn TortillasSunday Supper Movement
Seriously, The Best Healthy Turkey ChiliAmbitious Kitchen
Red Bean and Beef ChiliRecipes 4 Living
One Pot Stove Top Enchiladas – Summer StyleShe Likes Food
Spicy Southwestern Slow Cooker ChiliCDKitchen
The Best Homemade ChiliHangry Fork
Baked Vidalia Onion DipHellmann's