- 1 firm tofu (pack extra firm/, drained and pat dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal (/cornflour/all purpose flour, This is not cornstarch)
- 2 bell peppers (I like mixing red and green)
- 1 red onion (large)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon tomato ketchup
|Calories90Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat20|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ally 22 hours ago
I would probably cook the veggies longer but all in all it was healthy and delicious. I would recommend eating it with rice .
kc 14 days ago
Perfect. Easy and my new go to tofu dish
Zita T. 30 Jan
brilliant, will simplify it next time though... :)
Turgeon 21 Jan
Very spicy and very good and simple to make
Jessica Lamarre 2 Jan
Served over rice with freshly cut tomatoes, sour cream and green onions. It is really fresh, really tasty! It changes from the classic ways of eating tofu!
Mari 4 Feb 2018
Really good!! I put it over rice and it turned out great!!
Ruth Hayes 16 Jan 2018
This is so delicious! I will make it again!
Brooklyn Preston 11 Jan 2018
It turned out all right. The flavor was pretty good. The flour/paprika mix didn't really stay on the tofu though.
Meredith P. 6 Jan 2018
Very good if you like savory. Definitely prefer to bake over fry. I added an extra 5 minutes and the tofu was perfect.
Jennifer L. 27 Sep 2017
Loved it! A simple recipe with a lot of taste. Even my 12 year old loved it! Will make again for sure
Guille Z. 29 Jul 2017
It was delicious! I didn't add ginger but it was still great, I have made it many times!
Elle 22 May 2017
Delicious! I love having new things to do with tofu. My husband loved it. So that makes me even happier with the recipe.
Darlene Deane 9 Feb 2017
This was really great the sauce is spicy hot but I added extra siracha I would make for my family with chicken or beef and serve with rice I baked my tofu and would do again
Jennifer H. 22 Nov 2016
I found recipe to be userfriendly, easy to whip up and above all quite tastey! I will definitely use this recipe again..