- 1 mango (small, skinned, pitted and thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons mint (chopped)
- 1 pinch sugar
- 2 tablespoons wok oil
- 8 raw tiger prawns (large, heads removed, shell on)
- 1 pinch chili powder
- green onions
- mint sprigs
- For the dressing mix together the vinegar, lime juice, mint, sugar and a little seasoning.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the prawns, turning once until pink on all sides. Add the chili powder and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Spoon the mango onto serving plates and arrange the prawns on top. Garnish with mint sprigs and green onions and spoon the dressing over to serve.