- 16 ounces mild salsa (divided)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 8 oz.)
- 2 cans green chilies (4 oz. ea. whole, cut to open and patted dry)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spread 1/2 of the salsa in 11 x 7-inch glass baking dish, then evenly top with chiles; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with flour in medium bowl with wire whisk. Gradually whisk in milk, then eggs. Stir in 1 cup cheese, then pour over chiles.
- Bake 25 minutes. Top with remaining salsa, then sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.