- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup sweet pepper (chopped green, 1 small)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 15 ounces red kidney beans (undrained)
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil (crushed)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- chopped onion (optional)
- sour cream (Dairy, optional)
- crushed red pepper (optional)
|Calories360Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat120|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Iliana B. 17 days ago
easy to make. great flavor.
Violante Kennebruew 2 months ago
Really good. Family loved it.
Shauna W. 5 months ago
quick and easy sweet
KW 9 months ago
This recipe is pretty good, but I prefer more flavor. I would make it again, but add a lot more chili powder and throw in some other spices.
Guzman a year ago
This was delicious. I added an extra can of beans and after cooking everything threw it all in the crockpot for a few hours on high.
Nikki S. a year ago
It was such an easy recipe to follow. Light and filling. I’ll repeatedly use this recipe!
Ainsley K. a year ago
Tasty and easy to follow recipe. I used basil tomato sauce which boosted the flavour.
Darien C. 2 years ago
Tasted good! If you like more of a kick throw in some red chili pepper flakes! That's just my personal preference for chili to be a bit spicier.
Amelia Kennedy 2 years ago
easy and really good!!
kelly hamilton 2 years ago
Loved it! I used pinto beans instead of kidney.