This recipe is made to spice up your life. Try our Chiles Rellenos (Filled Chiles) with Tuna Salad recipe for a dinner party or family style dinner. It is a great recipe to prepare for a large event because it is packed with flavor and healthy nutrients. Let us know about your experience cooking this Chiles Rellenos (Filled Chiles) with Tuna Salad recipe in the comments below or give this recipe a star rating for other to follow along.
- 4 poblano chiles
- 2 cans tuna
- 1 carrot
- 2 tablespoons onion
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- salt and ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch chicken bouillon
- 1 pinch curry powder
- Grill and peel the poblano peppers. Remove the seeds and rinse the peppers. Drain well and pat dry.
- Whisk together the red wine vinegar and dijon mustard. Salt and pepper to taste and add the olive oil. Add the poblanos and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- Mix together the tuna, carrot, onion, celery and yellow bell pepper.
- Make the dressing in a separate bowl by mixing together the two tablespoons vinaigrette with the mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, chicken bouillon, and curry powder.
- Mix the dressing with the tuna salad mixture and divide it into 4 portions, filling each poblano pepper with a portion.
PER SERVING *
|Calories200Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.