- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1 jalapeno chile (seeded & minced)
- 1/3 cup pepitas (raw pumpkin seeds, toasted*)
- Rinse and cut stems from cilantro bunch. You should have about 4 cups lightly packed cilantro leaves. Dry cilantro leaves using a salad spinner or pat with paper towels; place in medium bowl.
- For dressing, combine oil, lime juice and jalapeño. Drizzle over cilantro in bowl; gently toss until combined.
- Serves 8 (about 1/4 cup per serving).
- * To toast pepitas, place pepitas in a dry skillet. Heat and stir over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until seeds begin to pop and turn light brown. Immediately remove pepitas from skillet.