- 2 pounds stew meat (or other beef cubed, top sirloin is great)
- 1 can red enchilada sauce (mild, *, at least 19 oz.)
- 2 beef stock cubes (or just one--or none--if you want it less salty AND you do NOT add water, just the bouillon)
- 1/2 can refried beans (optional)
- 7 large flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or so of)
|Calories720Calories from Fat420|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat420|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Tina Smith 25 Nov 2018
Great meal. I used Pork instead of beef because it's what I had. Very good.
Beth Obenhaus 2 Oct 2018
I followed the recipe to a tee and it was delicious!
sophia 12 Sep 2018
I've made this recipe before. it was good. I tweaked it some this time and we all feel like it's really good this time. Will be .aking this super easy and convenient meal again. thank you!
Sedwick 21 Aug 2018
This was delicious, very juicy not dry.
Ryan McFadden 3 Jun 2018
This tastes as good as it looks, the entire family loved this one. I added red kidney beans to the meat and added some rice to the burritos. I will definitely be making this one again.
Sam Dalglish 26 May 2018
very yummy. will be making again
Dawn LaMaster 23 May 2018
Family loved it!!!!!
Rosie Morales 6 May 2018
it was so good and so very easy. I love this recipe. very convenient 💗
Lisa M. 5 May 2018
Its a great recipe. Remninds me of my mums enchilada recipe with beef instead of chicken. Really tasty but rich i do rice with peas and corn in it. 😀