Make this casserole a side dish for your favorite gathering. Serve with Santa Fe Cured Pork Roast. Or take along to a tailgating party to serve with Margarita Pork Heroes.
- 1/2 pound deli ham (shaved)
- 14 1/2 ounces tortilla chips (unsalted, preferably homemade-style)
- 32 ounces chunky salsa (with chipotle)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup queso blanco (Mexican, crumbled, OR grated Parmesan cheese)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 13x9-inch shallow baking dish with cooking spray. Toss tortilla chips, crushing some lightly, with ham in bottom of dish. Stir together salsa and chicken broth and pour over chips. Evenly distribute sour cream, in dollops, over top of chips and sprinkle evenly with cheese. Bake for 15 minutes, until lightly browned on top and serve immediately.
- Serves 8 as a side dish.