- 1 package filo dough
- 1 can chickpeas
- 100 grams frozen green beans
- 1/3 smoked sausage
- olive oil
- Place layers of filo into bowls and set aside.
- In a small saucepan filled with water, boil the chickpeas, green beans and sausage for 5 minutes.
- Drain and place in a bowl.
- Mix together, breaking up the sausage.
- Season with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon into bowls lined with filo and sprinkle with paprika.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake for 10 minutes or until filo is golden brown.