Chickpeas with Spinach and ChickenKooking
You have been invited to a party or potluck and you want to provide the perfect palate pleasing appetizer. This recipe for Chickpeas with Spinach and Chicken combines the rich and delicious flavors that will melt in your mouth. These savory cakes are packed with flavor and make the perfect party appetizer. Be sure to pick these ingredients up the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your friends with your culinary skills.
- 1 onions
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 chicken thighs (boneless, sliced)
- 300 grams chickpeas (cooked, drained)
- 300 grams fresh spinach
- 1Dice the onion.
- 2In a large pan, heat a little oil and sauté onion.
- 3In a separate pan, sauté sliced chicken thighs and set aside.
- 4When onions are almost cooked, add chickpeas.
- 5Sauté for a few minutes.
- 6Add the spinach.
- 7Let stand for a few minutes and season with paprika and salt.
- 8Add chicken and continue to cook briefly, about 2-3 minutes.